Monday, January 4, 2016

Wonder of the Week -- 1.4.16

Why Do People Make New Year’s Resolutions?
Wonder # 90

  • Why Do People Make New Year’s Resolutions?
  • What is a New Year’s Resolution?
  • What is Your New Year’s Resolution?

What is a New Year’s Resolution?

I think a New Year’s Resolution is a promise a person makes at the start of the year.  (Chloe)

I think a New Year’s Resolution is a promise someone makes to themselves to make the year better.  (Ariana)

I think a New Year’s Resolution is a promise to the world to make everyone's life better.  (Jayda)

I think a New Year’s Resolution is a goal that you make and before the year ends you try to achieve the goal.  (Naomi)

I think a New Year’s Resolution is to be surrounded with family.  (Jackson)

Why Do People Make New Year’s Resolutions?
I think a person would want to make a New Year’s resolution because it could make the year better and life better. (Liam)

I think a person would want to make a New Year’s resolution because you can be with your family.  (Elsie)

I think a person would want to make a New Year’s resolution because if someone doesn’t celebrate New Year’s you could celebrate for them.  (Emily)

I think a person would want to make a New Year’s resolution because it would help them complete a goal.  (Jayden)

What is Your New Year’s Resolution?

My New Year’s resolution is to party more.  (Kaleb)

My New Year’s resolution is I want to become a better musician. (Kallie)

My New Year’s resolution is to be a better friend. (Trinity)

My New Year’s resolution is to get through school so I can go and help other people.  (Jayda)

My New Year’s resolution is not to have as much candy because last year I had a lot of candy and got sick, also candy is not healthy for you.  (Ariana)

My New Year’s resolution is to finish the 3rd grade math level on DreamBox. (Naomi)

My New Year’s resolution is not to eat a lot of unhealthy food because it makes you sick.  (Alaina)

My New Year’s resolution is to become a writer.  (Gunnar)

My New Year’s resolution is to have fun with my family and be myself.  (Zach)

My New Year’s resolution is to read more because it is good for your brain.  (Chloe)

My New Year’s resolution is to be better at things like eating healthy.  (Jackson)

My New Year’s resolution is to sing better.  (Elsie)

My New Year’s resolution is I want to become an artist.  (Emily)

1 comment:

  1. Great, resolutions everyone. Remember, to always work at your goals. Is every childs resolutions posted? I didn't see Nyachido's.

    ReplyDelete