Sunday, February 15, 2015

What Does it Mean to Pay it Forward?

What Does it Mean to Pay it Forward?

I think pay it forward means to pay attention.  (Leah)

I think pay it forward means to pay someone.  (Devin)

I think pay it forward mean to pay someone once a day.  (Lucas)

I think pay it forward means to pay someone quickly.  (Fiona)

I think pay it forwards means to go forward.  (Ben)

I think pay it forward mean that you pay someone more than you are supposed to pay them.  (Madelyn)

I think pay it forward means paying attention to the teacher.  (Holden)

What is a Random Act of Kindness?

I think a random act of kindness is when you do something kind for another person without thinking about it.  (Allison)

We think a random act of kindness is someone being nice and kind to someone so they get what they want.  (Holden and Ben)

I think a random act of kindness is someone who is being kind in a weird way.  (Addison)

I think a random act of kindness is when you do something that leaves a lasting impression.  (Devin).

I think a random act of kindness is when a person acts kind and random and are being kind and different.  (Maddox)

I think a random act of kindness is when someone is being nice but they are acting random.  (Ty)

No comments:

Post a Comment