Monday, January 19, 2015

Wonder of the Week: Does Laughing Help you Live Longer?

Does Laughing Help You Live Longer?

I think laughing does help you live longer because laughing is good for your heart.  (Kaylie)

I think laughing does not help you live longer because all your doing is laughing.  (Devin)

I think laughing does not help you live longer because it waste your life.  (Leah)

I think laughing does not help your heart because when you laugh sometimes you laugh really hard and you stop breathing.  (Madelyn)

I think laughing does not help you live longer because you inhale and then exhale, you waste air. (Maddox)

Is Laughter Really the Best Medicine?

I think laughter isn't really the best medicine but it is nice to laugh when you are not feeling great.  (Allison)

I think laughter isn't the best medicine because all your doing is laughing.  (Addison)

I think laughter is the best medicine because it makes you feel better when you are sick.  (Addy)

What are the Health Benefits of Laughter?

I think the health benefits of laughter is that it helps your heart.  (Fiona)

I think the health benefits of laughter is that it helps your digestive system.  (Devin)

I think laughing helps get air out of your body because when you breathe in a lot of air and you can't get it out because your nose is stuffed up you can have someone tell you a joke and help you get the air out.  (Henry)

No comments:

Post a Comment