Monday, February 10, 2014

Wonder of the Week: Winter Olympics

What are the Olympics?

The Olympics are when people compete against each other for certain kinds of sports. (Nadja)

 The Olympics are events that people compete in. (Luke)

 I think the Olympics are different teams that compete against each other. (Caitlin)

 I think the Olympics are sports that people compete in that have difference challenges. (Nathan)

 One Sport in the Olympics One sport in the Olympics is snowboarding. I think that this sport is where they try to beat other peoples's scores.( Gavin)

 One sport in the Olympics is figure skating. I think that figure skating is when people twirl and jump and try to get the highest score, and try to beat other teams scores (Caitlin)

One sport in the Olympics is figure skating. I think that figure skating is when you try to be the best, you also try not to fall. (Iris)

 Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment