Thursday, March 3, 2016

Alaska

Today we began our Alaska unit of study. We began the unit by brainstorming questions we have about Alaska. Each student brainstormed questions with a partner and then shared out. Below are the questions we will work on answering over the course of our unit.

I wonder if they have mountains in Alaska? (Gunnar)
Is the lake or the ocean frozen in Alaska? (Trinity)
I wonder how many sculptures they have made in Alaska? (Elsie)
I wonder how many animals are in Alaska? (Nyachido)
I wonder how many people live in Alaska? (Liam)
I wonder how cold it is in Alaska? (Alaina)
I wonder how deep the snow is in Alaska? (Zach)
I wonder if Alaska has a national celebration? (Giada)
I wonder what the Northern Lights look like? (Naomi)
I wonder what Alaska capital is? (Ariana)
I wonder if Alaska has cactus? (Kallie)
I wonder if it is hot or cold in Alaska?  (Kaleb)
I wonder how many people live in Alaska?  (Jackson)
What do the do in the summer in Alaska?  (Jayden)
I wonder if Alaska has coffee? (Jayda)
I wonder if Alaska has snow? (Emily)
I wonder what kind of weather Alaska has?  (Saya)


No comments:

Post a Comment