Monday, January 12, 2015

Why Do People Yawn?

Wonder 35 

Yawwwnn... When it comes to yawns, two things are certain:  Everybody yawns - and nobody really seems to know why.

Why Do You Yawn?

I think you yawn because your lungs stretch.  (Leah)

I think you yawn because you are tired.  (Devin)

I think you yawn because you need to get rest for the next day and your body tells you that you need to go to sleep.  (Madelyn)

I think you yawn because it is tell you that your body is safe.  (Ben)

I think you yawn because that is your bodies way of tell you "go to bed you need more rest." (Allison)

I think you yarn when you work to hard.  (Kaylie)


Is Yawning Contagious?

I think yawning is not contagious because you are not sick when you yawn.  (Devin)

I do not think yawning is contagious because it is something your body does and it is normal, no one can get sick by it. (Kayden)

I think yawning is not contagious because when you yawn, that means you are tired and tiredness can not spread.  (Julien)

I think yawning is not contagious because everyone yawns.  (Addy)

I think yawning is not contagious because when you yawn you are not sick, you are just tired. (Addison)







No comments:

Post a Comment