Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Who We are Thankful for and Why?



Allison -- I'm thankful for Kyra because she is always nice to me and loves me.

Addy -- I'm thankful for my dad because he always takes us to birthday parties and places.

Kayden -- I'm thankful for my little sister because I have someone to play with

Mr. K -- I'm thankful for my brother because I always have someone to play with.

Harley -- I'm thankful for PPS so we can learn.

Kelsey -- I'm thankful for my brother because I have someone to play with.

Maddox -- I'm thankful for Ms. LaRose because she helps me work and she likes me.

Fiona -- I'm thankful for my mom because she does all these fun crafts with me.

Hailey -- I'm thankful for Ms. Maddie because she lets me go to her office.

Dakota -- I"m thankful for teachers because they help you do math.

Henry -- I'm thankful for myself because I help myself with homework.

Ben -- I'm thankful for my parents because they feed me!

Holden -- I'm thankful for my mom because she cooks for me.

Mario -- I'm thankful for my brother because he plays with me.

Leah -- I'm thankful for my brother because he teaches me stuff!

Devin -- I'm thankful for my mom and dad because they take me cool places and they let me get more than one cat.

Kaylie -- I'm thankful for my mom because she helps me eat, grow and does special stuff with me.

Lucas -- I'm thankful for my grandma because she brings me places and she does fun things with me.

Khadeija - I'm thankful for my mom because she takes care of me.

Madelyn -- I'm thankful for my uncle Ky because he protects me and he loves me.

Julien -- I'm thankful for Mr. Pecor because without him we wouldn't have enough exercise.

Addison -- I'm thankful for my parents because they help me do stuff.

Ty -- I'm thankful for my dad because he takes me places.



No comments:

Post a Comment