Monday, May 12, 2014

Wonder of the Week: Do All Plants Have Roots?

I think all plants do have roots because if they didn't have roots they wouldn't have any bees because that helps that us stay healthy and get vegetables.  (Madison)

I think all plants have roots because if they didn't have roots they wouldn't be able to grow.  How would they be able to soak up water without roots?  (Dana)

I think plants have roots because all seeds produce roots.  (Luke)

I think plants have roots because if plants didn't have roots they wouldn't have come from a seed, all seeds have roots.  (Caitlin)

I don't think all plants have roots because some plants might not need them, for example a cactus.  (Spencer)

I think all plants have roots because if they didn't have roots they wouldn't be able to soak up water, and water helps plants grow. (Nadja)

I don't think all plants have roots because cactus' when it rains and gets cold in the desert the cactus has spikes to drink water.  (Gavin)

No comments:

Post a Comment