Monday, April 14, 2014

Wonder of the Week

How Can You Pay It Forward? 

I think you can pay it forward by paying more money in cash registers. (Josh)



What Does it Mean to Pay it Forward?


I think paying it forwards means if you get something from someone you have to try and do it again. (Nadja)

I think paying forward means you pay with the money that you owe to the cash register. (Luke)

I think laying it forward means that you have to pay someone if you want to get on the bus. (Hunter) 

I think paying it forward is when you don't return your movie to the Redbox on time so you have to pay another dollar because he returning the movie late. (Roma)

I think paying it forward is when someone buys you something and then you have to pay them back for what they bought for you. (Iris)

I think paying it forward is a special day when the prices go up. (Spencer)

I think paying it forward is to pay tax money. (Caitlin)

I think paying it forward me that you pay more than you're supposed to and you don't get any change back. (Madison)

No comments:

Post a Comment