Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wonder of the Week: What is a Biography?

I think a biography is something where you learn about characters that were here along time ago. (Iris)

I think a biography is about reading. (Luke)

I think a biography is about a person. (Mari)

I think a biography is a picture of a person. (Hunter)

I think a biography is a true story about a persons life. (Roma)

I think a biography is about a character that did something special or important. (Talan) 

I think a biography is a picture of something and a book and it real picture from the centuries. (Madison) 

I think a biograohy is a book about a persons life.  (Dana)

I think a biography is a book about a famous person for example Taylor Swift. (Nadja) 

I think a biograohy is a true story about what someone did in life and what was important to them. (Caitlin) 

I think a biography is a book about a famous person tha lived a long time ago. (Xander)

I think a biography is about people who are famous or did something really special like Neil Armstrong. (Spencer)

I think a biography is about so one that writes a book and at the end it tells about the person who wrote the book. (Peyton)

I think a biography is a person in a book that helped the world for example Martin Luther King. (Gavin)

I think a biography is a book about people who lived long ago. (Meili)

I think a biography is a book about someone's life. (Ilona)

I think a biography is where you learn stuff about people. (Nathan) 

I think a biography is some thing about a person in a story. (Josh) 

I think a biography is a picture of something.  (Connor) 

I learned...

I learned a biography is a book tells about a persons life.  (Nicole)

I learned a biography is a non-fiction book that tells about a person life and gives real information. (Caitlin)

I learned that a biography can be about important people who ahve died and people who are still alive. (Kaden)

I learned that when you write a biography you write about someon who interests you.  (Kaitlyn)

I learned that you can learn more about people if you can learn about more biographies.  (Nathan)

 I learned that when you write a biography you have to learn about the person so you have to do research.  (Selena)

I learned that if you want to start a biography first you have to pick a topic that you want to write a biography about and second you have to gather information about the subject you want to write about.  (Dana)













http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-a-biography/

No comments:

Post a Comment