Friday, March 14, 2014

Are Leprechauns Real?

http://wonderopolis.org/wonder/are-leprechauns-real/

I think leprechauns are real because their would never be a word leprechauns if they were not real. (Spencer)

I think that leprechauns are real because sometimes you can get things from them, and sometimes you can't. (Iris)

I think that leprechauns are not real because when Miss LaRose gave us the information it said that they were mythical, and Mythical means not real. (Dana)

I think that leprechauns are real because if leprechauns were not real there would not be a holiday called St. Patrick's Day. (Nadja)

I think that leprechauns are real because sometimes when I wake up on St. Patrick's Day things are gone! (Caitlin)

I think I leprechauns are real because they move stuff in my house and horse around. (Luke)

I think that leprechauns are real because there's a bunch of stuff about them and that is why I think they are real. (Roma)

I think leprechauns are real because in my world record book it said that there was the largest gathering of leprechauns. (Xander)

I think leprechauns a real because green is special.  (Peyton)

I think that leprechauns are not real because at the end of the rainbow it ends in water and not a pot of gold. (Hunter)


I learned...

I believe in Leprechauns, I think they exist if you believe. - Nathan M.

I learned that leprechauns are mischievous and like to play tricks. - Hailey R.

I learned that if you catch a leprechaun they grant you three wishes. - Caitlin

I learned that when you look away leprechauns disappear because they are speedy quicky. They are zippy - Ryan

I learned that leprechauns are shoemakers. - Spencer

I learned that leprechauns are as smalls as a little child and can sit on your shoulder. - Jayden

I learned that leprechauns are known to be practical jokers who love to play tricks on humans. Dana

I learned that leprechauns make shoes and then put gold in their shoes. - Josh L

I think that if you don’t wear green on Saint Patricks Day leprechauns will bite you and trick you. -Xander

I learned that if you catch a leprechaun they will grant you three wishes. - Kaden

I learned that leprechauns can be musicians. - Gwenyth

No comments:

Post a Comment