Monday, January 20, 2014

Wonder of the Week: Alaska

How big do you think Alaska is? Why do you think this?

I think Alaska is the size of Texas. (Luke) 

I think Alaska is the size of Trpexas and California combined because I have heard people say this. (Spencer)

I think Alaska is bigger than Vermont because it has a lot more mountains.   (Nadja) 

I think Vermont is the size of New Hampshire. (Peyton)


 What is the environment like in Alaska?

I think they have a lot mountains in Alaska.  (Roma) 

The environment and Alaska is cold and snowy. (Dana) 

I think the environment in Alaska is freezing ice and rain. (Madison) 

I think the environment in Alaska haling and snowing. (Caitlin) 

I learned 

I learned Alaska is twice the size of the state of Texas. (Luke)

I learned that if  Alaska was a country it would be the 19th biggest country in the world.  (Spencer) 

I learned that Alaska is larger than Texas, California in Montana combined. (Dana)

I learned that Alaska is the biggest state in the United States. (Caitlin) 

I learned that Alaska is also larger than the 22 small estates combined. (Hunter) 



No comments:

Post a Comment