Friday, November 8, 2013

Wonder of the Week: Do You Eat Enough Vitamins


Are you a healthy eater? Your body is like a car. The fuel it runs on is the food you eat. If you eat too much of the wrong kinds of foods or not enough of the right kinds of foods, your body can break down.


Do you get enought vitamins? 

I think I get enough vitamins because me and my sister always have our vitamins every morning. (Gavin)

I think I get enough vitamins because I eat healthy food like food items from all five food groups. (Madison)

I think I get enough vitamins because at dinner my mom always make the five food groups.  (Spencer)

What are vitamins? 

I think vitamins are things that help you stay healthy. (Dana)

I think vitamins are one of the five food groups. (Hunter)

I think vitamins are things that fight off germs. (Ilona)


Why are vitamins important? 

think vitamins are important because they help us stay healthy and give us lots of energy. (Connor)

think vitamins are important because it jells us stay alive. (Talan)

I think vitamins are important because they give you energy. (Caitlin)

I learned...

I learned that in South African people put older in their food.  The powder is packed with vitamins which people need to stay healthy especially in the winter.  (Iris)

I learned there is a vitamin called vitamin K.  Vitamin K is in green vegetables and dairy products.  (Nathan)

I learned that some people in the world don't have enough vitamins and nutrients to stay alive.  (Caitlin)

I learned that some people are getting sick in South Africa and some people are shipping special powder with nutrients and vitamins to help them.  (Connor)

I learned that there is a vitamin called vitamin D.  Vitamin Helps your teeth stay strong. (Peyton)

I learned that there is a vitamin called vitamin B.  Vitamin B gives you energy! (Hunter)

I learned that there are all different kinds of vitamins and they help your body in different ways. (Spencer) 

I learned that vitamins can help you in a lot of different ways! Vitamins can help you stay healthy and not get sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment