Monday, October 21, 2013

Wonder of the Week: What is the Best Afternoon Snack?

Wonder 177 - What is the Best Afternoon Snack?





























I think the best afternoon snack is a

I think the best afternoon snack is a fruit or a vegetable because it is healthy for you! (Caitlin) 

I think the best afternoon snack is banana because it has lots of nutrients in it and not much sugar. (Dana)

I think the best afternoon snack is grapes because it doesn't have that many calories. (Luke) 

I think the best afternoon snack is watermelon because it is healthy.  (Hunter)

My afternoon snack usually is a 


My afternoon snack usually is an apple and Nutella.  (Luke) 

My afternoon snack usually is a banana. (Dana)

My afternoon snack usually is an apple.  (Peyton)

My afternoon snack usually is a peach.  (Caitlin)

 My afternoon snack usually is chips and crackers.  (Spencer)

My afternoon snack usually is pretzels and peanut butter.  (Madison) 

My afternoon snack usually is fruit.  (Hunter)

I learned...


I learned that you can eats healthy snacks like grains, dairy or vegetables. (Madison)

I learned an afternoon snack is important too because it can help you concentrate on it your homework. (Spencer) 

I learned that you can make your own healthy sauce to go with your food. (Peyton)

I learned that you should plan ahead, make a list, go to the store, and then let children pick what they want for a healthy snack. (Caitlin)

I learned that you should shop and the produce and fruit section of the grocery store to find a healthy snack. (Talan) 




No comments:

Post a Comment